Method of study: Online
Qualification: 1 CPD Point
Duration: 1 Hour (or at your own pace)
The online course for ‘Duty Of Care’ helps to provide important information and knowledge to healthcare workers. This knowledge can be used to help toward gaining the ‘Care Certificate’. It can be taken as part of the ‘Care Certificate: Full Package’.
You are responsible for, and have a duty of care to ensure that your conduct does not fall below the standards detailed in the Code. Nothing that you do, or omit to do, should harm the safety and well-being of people who use health and care services, and the public.
- Understand how duty of care contributes to safe practice
- Understand the support available for addressing dilemmas that may arise about duty of care
- Deal with Comments and complaints
- Deal with Incidents, errors and near misses
- Deal with confrontation and difficult situations