Method of study: Online
Qualification: 1 CPD Point
Duration: 1 Hour (or at your own pace)
The online course for ‘Work In A Person Centred Way’ helps to provide important information and knowledge to healthcare workers. This knowledge can be used to help toward gaining the ‘Care Certificate’. It can be taken as part of the ‘Care Certificate: Full Package’.
Whether or not we are aware of it, we all live our everyday lives by a set of values that shape how we think and react. Values are beliefs and ideas about how people should behave which have been formed by our childhoods, families, backgrounds, cultures, religions and relationships. Whilst we each have our own values there are also values which are important for working in health and social care.
- Understand person centred values
- Understand working in a person centred way
- Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of people who use health and care services and their carers at all times
- Support the individual to maintain their identity and self esteem
- Support the individual using person centred values
- Work in collaboration with your colleagues to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and compassionate healthcare, care and support